Impacting Orange County.
How to become a member:
1. Commit. Register at Grapevine, details provided below.
2. Show up. We meet for one hour every three months.
3. Listen. Three five minute presentations by local nonprofits. (Members nominate the charities, if there are more than three, a random drawing will decide who will present for the next meeting)
4. Vote. Vote for your favorite. Each of our three charities will receive a donation, but the one with the most votes will be the recipient of 80%, and the other two will receive 10% each.
5. Make a donation. Each woman donates $100 to the winning nonprofit. 100 members x $100 = $10,000!
Fast. Simple. Impactful. Women working together really can do just about anything!
Please join us at our next event:
Monday, July 26th, 2021
Registration and networking 6:30 pm
Meeting 7:00 pm- 8:00 pm
To become a member, send your RSVP
By attending our event, you will register to donate $100 prior or upon entry.
If you cannot attend, we encourage you to continue to make your donation of $100.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.